Based on the linear three-dimensional elastic theory, shear horizontal (SH) wave propagation along the normal direction to the piezoelectric semiconductor plate (PSC) was obtained in the presence of initial horizontal and vertical stresses. The purpose behind obtaining the numerical solutions was to evaluate the effect of stress on dimensionless frequency and phase velocity.
NIH Funded Articles
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
Annex PublishersAnnex publishers is an Open Access publication model which allows the publication of articles to the world through this community. We provide you the asset of interaction with the most researchers from the scientific community. Anyone can freely access the articles printed under Annex publishers.
Open access provides an unlimited access to journals and publications, with a perfect platform for thousands of researchers to form jointly for the development of science. Open Access assists in accelerating the scientific discovery, encourage innovation, enhance education and refresh the economy to build up the knowledge of the general public.
The aim of this review is to highlight the Islamic teachings that go beyond the spiritual and religious life of the Muslim, as it provides a healthy outline for daily life.
The collection and disposal of waste is ancient, but has become a crucial issue in a relatively recent time, as far as quantity to recuperate, recovery of resources to deal with, novelty and variety of materials to destroy and disposal techniques at hand. It is known that a consumer society produces an extraordinary quantity of scrap and it is now clear there is urgency of change in disposal management.
Comparison of Hemodialysis Patients and Healthy Individuals Attitudes towards Organ Donation: A Descriptive Study
The research is comparative descriptive type. The sample of the study consisted of a total of 167 people, including 82 hemodialysis patients and 85 healthy individuals who applied to the Family Health Center. The data of the study were obtained using the questionnaire and organ donation attitude scale. SPSS 25 was used in the analysis of the data.